The SCCJ welcomes any corporation or private individual involved in Sweden-Japan business to apply for membership in the Chamber.
There are many reasons to become a member of the SCCJ!
1. As a member, you will have the opportunity to:
- network-building for your business as well as for your social life
- learning about and discussing timely topics related to business between Sweden and Japan
- participation in SCCJ's core activities in the Committees
- enjoy various types of events, golf, seminars and other activities, exclusive to members
With a Corporate membership, everyone at the organization is eligeble to participate in the SCCJ activities, not only the executives.
2. You receive information and insights on areas such as:
- the activities of other members
- business between Sweden and Japan
- best practice in yours and related industries
3. Take part in the activities of the European Business Council (EBC)
- Together with other European companies you can work for the continued deregulation and harmonization of the Japanese market in your industry
The SCCJ membership entitles you to become a member of the EBC for a reduced fee.